Peak Performance Workshops
Call me to learn more about "Conflict Management & Resolution".
Conflict Management & Resolution
- Participants will be able to appreciate the negative and positive aspects of conflict and their major causes.
- Know the differences and similarities between performance issues, disagreements and personality clashes.
- Understand the “usual” escalation process and some tools which can prevent or reduce the level of conflict.
- Recognize the negative emotional reactions of persons who are engaged in conflict and some appropriate responses.
- Learn specific skills to successfully manage disputes.
- Know the 5 common styles of dealing with conflict and when they are most appropriately used.
- Be able to apply a model for resolving conflict.
NEXT PUBLIC SEMINAR BEGINS: Date to be determined
NEXT IN-HOUSE SEMINAR BEGINS: When requested by our clients
- Two half days or one full day
- Computer Program Generated Personal Assessments
- Comprehensive workbook
- Personal Coaching
YOUR INVESTMENT: Dependent upon group size