Peak Performance Workshops
Managing Change – Key Leadership Skills
We know that peak performing organizations require peak performing people. One of your key roles as a leader is guiding others in your circle of influence to new levels of achievement in the face of constant change and constant stress.
The Managing Change – Key Leadership Skills program is designed to help you develop your skills and abilities so you can lead your organization to new levels of excellence, and so you can also enjoy increased positive relationships and personally rewarding experiences.
The Managing Change – Key Leadership Skills program is focused on learning through workshops as well as through personal and group coaching. Like star athletes, individuals and professionals who use coaching are smart, talented and motivated. They use coaches to help them consistently improve themselves, their businesses, organizations and their lives.
“What separates the pro athlete from the star is their mental game.”
– Tony La Russa, Baseball Manager
The Managing Change – Key Leadership Skills program will change the way you think about your leadership potential. It will give you the opportunity to challenge your assumptions and beliefs and, as a result, to grow in your leadership abilities.
- Clearly identify the essential skills needed for effective leadership
- Become more comfortable and effective in dealing with change
- Gain a better understanding of your leadership potential
- Expand your coaching and leadership skills
- Learn to use proven processes to create positive change in how your team works
- Learn how to live a healthy and balanced life
Enhancing your leadership skills will have a significant impact for your organization. It will help you to:
- Create a culture of trust, mutual support and open communication
- Create a culture of excellence and peak performance
- Help the people on your team to perform at their best
- Build peak performance expectations into everyday leadership and management practices
Our workshop and coaching goal is to create breakthroughs and assist you in moving systematically and decisively towards extraordinary results. The interactive workshops and the coaching processes we use will help you create an operational culture that results in maximum growth and a position of strength for you and your team. Our goal is to help you become more personally and professionally fulfilled as you seek to achieve you personal and professional goals.
The workshop and coaching processes have been designed to develop personal skills and to intensify the motivation of people in management and executive levels. It is personalized for each participant.
The Managing Change – Key Leadership Skillsprogram consists of two one-day workshops several weeks apart. The workshop is based on extensive research in effectively leading and managing change.
Prior to the workshop participants will be asked to complete two assessments:
- Keys to Managing Change assessment
- Insights Personal Profile Assessment to identify behavioural and communication styles
These assessments will be essential tools that we will build on during workshops.
The workshop format is interactive and utilizes multimedia. The leadership skills and knowledge are learned through video, interactive exercises, facilitated dialogue, group activities and personal exercises. During each workshop participants will be exposed to key proven leadership and management practices. They will then be coached to make meaningful “Action Commitments and Plans” of how to utilize these concepts in their daily work. During the time between Day I and Day II of the Effective Leadership program the workshop facilitator / personal coach will be available by phone to coach participants through any challenges they may be experiencing.
During Day II of the workshop we will explore how successfully each participant has been able to integrate the learning from Day I, and how they have been able to apply their “Action Commitments and Plans”. We will then determine what actions and strategies need to be improved upon, what additional knowledge and skills are required, and what new goals will develop positive leadership skills and habits.
Upon completion of the Managing Change – Key Leadership Skillsprogram each participant will receive a certificate of completion.
You will learn: Introduction to the change model: Keys to Successfully Managing Change
- Adapting to change that is impacting you
- Growing competencies to manage change
- The most important leadership ability
THE ROLE OF LEADERSHIP IN MANAGING CHANGE
Leadership—the key factor to success
Leadership is more who you are than what you do. The more of a leader you are on the inside, the more effective you become on the outside.
You will learn:
- The primary qualities of leadership
- Your role in leading change
- Identifying barriers to change in your team
COMMUNICATION AS KEY TO MANAGING CHANGE
Interpersonal Communication Skills
It is essential to communicate with precision and clarity to effectively manage change.
You will learn to: Understand your personal behaviour and communication style
- Make people feel important and valuable
- Increase your influence and team leadership skills
BUILDING COMMITMENT & CAPACITY
Changing Resistance to Support
Every organization experiences resistance to change in a variety of ways. It is essential to help staff understand that change is vital to success.
You will learn to:
- Address personal concerns for change
- Change organizational resistance to support
- Identify the skill and knowledge factors that impact capacity to change
COACHING: – A KEY LEADERSHIP SKILL FOR MANAGING CHANGE
Coaching and Counselling for High Performance
Make a positive impact on your bottom line with time tested coaching techniques.
You will learn:
- Coaching skills that cause an internal shift
- To apply the process of performance improvement coaching
- How to get the maximum return on investment in people
- The Leader – Coach model
BUILDING PEAK PERFORMANCE TEAMS
Understanding Team Dynamics and the Strength of Group Processes to Manage Change
All work is done by teams. Your ability to assemble, lead and manage a high performance team of motivated individuals is the key to your value and effectiveness as an executive at every stage of your career. Learn powerful techniques that will inspire your staff to motivate themselves.
You will learn to:
- Build teams and create harmony through shared values and beliefs
- Boost morale with positive performance feedback and appraisals
- Get the maximum return on assets
BALANCING YOUR LIFE
Balancing Work and Family
Become more effective and satisfied in work and personal life by balancing your responsibilities, increasing your productivity and enjoying your free time.
You will learn to:
- Understand how to find balance and harmony in times of change
- Define your ideal lifestyle
- Set peace of mind as your highest goal
- Find happiness in the balance and harmony of your life
Your Investment for this two-day workshop:
- Workshop facilitation, instruction and all materials
$795/person (plus GST) (min. 10 participants; maximum 25)
- Lunch & Refreshments